Net a Porter

Some brands are excluded:
Balenciaga, Mansur Gavriel, Pomellato, David Webb, Fred Leighton, and items in the Beauty category.

I'm having a bit of an internal dilemma! I was originally torn between 3 different Mulberry styles... I discounted the Bayswater due to it being so large and typically that's the only one from my original list that's available. The discount brings it down to £760 but I suspect I'd only be buying it because of the price...

Do I grab a bargain or wait and pay nearly £300 more for my first choice? :hrmm::-s:wondering

I'm having a bit of an internal dilemma! I was originally torn between 3 different Mulberry styles... I discounted the Bayswater due to it being so large and typically that's the only one from my original list that's available. The discount brings it down to £760 but I suspect I'd only be buying it because of the price...

Do I grab a bargain or wait and pay nearly £300 more for my first choice? :hrmm::-s:wondering
For me.....first choice every time. It's a lot of money for something that's not right.,