NessaLeeStyle-Biggest Sale Ever-Up To 90% Off

1. Sale of the Century
    Up to 90% Off
    <TABLE id=content_LETTER.BLOCK2 hideFocus tabIndex=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt; COLOR: #000066; FONT-FAMILY: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif" align=middle>[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Don't miss out on the biggest sale we've ever had. Items for as low as $3. That's a savings of 90% off original prices. Remember, all domestic orders over $250 are eligible for FREE Ground Shipping. [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Happy Shopping![/FONT]

2. Lots of good deals on the site.
  3. Thanks for posting this, bagachondriac! Sadly, the things I wanted sold out while I was browsing. :sad: Guess that I'm just too slow to the draw!
  4. Thanks bag!!! This sale was too good to pass up! Picked up some things for post baby shape.

5. You're so cute!! And like me, you're always thinking ahead. That's how I bought clothing for my kids as they were growing up. They always looked as if they had stepped out of a magazine but at a fraction of the cost. Of course, now they want things that are in-season and aren't willing to wait for a sale. To boot, they have incredibly expensive taste. He He!! I created monsters!
  6. thanks for the tip - just got a lotta jacket, james perse pants, and a linea pelle belt for 80 bucks! cant beat that.
  7. Oh my word!! Now that's a deal!:tup:
  8. Thanks for posting! Great deals :nuts:
  9. wow thanks the deals are awesome:nuts:
  10. thanks for posting, i just got 6 items for under 100!!! :yahoo:
  11. I'm happy that everyone is finding such great deals! And to think...I started not to post this sale!!
  12. Awesome!!! Here's my order:
    <table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td> <table id="_ctl0_dg_products" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="2"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#e9e1ec" valign="middle"> <td align="right" bgcolor="White">
    </td><td> 1 1/4" Braided Metallic Belt - Bronze, XL (38) * </td><td align="center">Linea Pelle</td><td> <strike>$102.00</strike> $20.00 </td> </tr><tr bgcolor="White" valign="middle"> <td align="right" bgcolor="White">
    </td><td> 1 3/4" Wishbone Belt w/ Rings - Honey (Tan), L * </td><td align="center">Linea Pelle</td><td> <strike>$125.00</strike> $25.00 </td> </tr><tr bgcolor="#e9e1ec" valign="middle"> <td align="right" bgcolor="White">
    </td><td> 3" Tradition 4 Ply Braid - Dark Brown, L * </td><td align="center">Linea Pelle</td><td> <strike>$161.00</strike> $25.00 </td> </tr><tr bgcolor="White" valign="middle"> <td align="right" bgcolor="White">
    </td><td> Braided Strap Dress - White with Turquoise, 3(L) * </td><td align="center">King William Clothing</td><td> <strike>$150.00</strike> $20.00 </td> </tr><tr bgcolor="#e9e1ec" valign="middle"> <td align="right" bgcolor="White">
    </td><td> Eyelet Sleeve Dress - Black Eyelet, M/L * </td><td align="center">JET</td><td> <strike>$84.00</strike> $15.00 </td> </tr><tr bgcolor="White" valign="middle"> <td align="right" bgcolor="White">
    </td><td> Long Sleeve Drawstring Tunic - Gray, L * </td><td align="center">Rachel Pally</td><td> <strike>$154.00</strike> $25.00 </td> </tr><tr bgcolor="#e9e1ec" valign="middle"> <td align="right" bgcolor="White">
    </td><td> Racer-Back Accordion Tank - Gray, L * </td><td align="center">Jak & Rae</td><td> <strike>$209.00</strike> $25.00 </td> </tr><tr bgcolor="White" valign="middle"> <td align="right" bgcolor="White">
    </td><td> Silk Beaded Tunic - Pink, L * </td><td align="center">Jak & Rae</td><td> <strike>$209.00</strike> $25.00 </td> </tr><tr bgcolor="#e9e1ec" valign="middle"> <td align="right" bgcolor="White">
    </td><td> Slit Front Halter Dress - Blush, L * </td><td align="center">Rachel Pally</td><td> <strike>$198.00</strike> $25.00 </td> </tr><tr bgcolor="White" valign="middle"> <td align="right" bgcolor="White">
    </td><td> Wrap Dress - Plum, L * </td><td align="center">Twelfth St by Cynthia Vincent</td><td> <strike>$242.00</strike> $30.00 </td> </tr> </tbody></table></td> </tr> <tr> <td> <table id="_ctl0_pl_cart" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td>

Subtotal: $235.00 ​
  13. ^Impressive!
  14. Heh, I just added it up and the retail value of that order was $1,634!
  15. kachesle - you got a lot of great deals!!!

As a new fan of Rachel Pally, I picked up the Disco Top, Cowl Halter Dress and the Goddess Dress (in Black, Garnet and Grape). I also grabbed the James Perse Smocked Wrap Dress and the Twelfth St. Lace Trim Jacket. $1,283 worth of stuff for only $243. What a steal!