Neo Deauville PM

Sorry, did I make a boo boo? I copied the name from the The Ultimate Limited Edition Reference Thread. It is under the cherry series with lizard skin. ( page 4) It was released for spring summer 2005. I wasn't very sure of the name. Sorry once again for the confusion caused. I saw this bag in one of my local shop and fell in love with it but I wasn't sure whether the price he quoted was exorbitant or not? So I thought I will check with people who might knew.

^^^^^^^

In the future, any questions about Limited editions can be posted in the thread specifically for comments and Questions about LIMITED EDITIONS.
That's why everyone was confused......NEO has generally referred to LV denim lines. DEAUVILLE is a mono hand/cosmetic bag.
I didn't really need the english lesson above!

Actually, it was Neo...as we all know, Noe is a drawstring bag which this Neo Deauville has no drawstrings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bag Fetish
I thought *neo* referred to the denim line ?

"Neo" is a title description of the bag. Here is the definition:

American Heritage Stedman's Medical Dictionary - Cite This Source

neo-
pref.
  1. New; recent: neonatal.
  2. New and different: Neo-Freudian.
  3. New and abnormal: neoplasm.
When the word neo is placed before a name, it acts as an adjective describing the name as new. Hence the Denim NEO speedy is the Denim NEW Speedy because it was reformatted and redesigned.

Now the NEO Deauville is the NEW Deauville. Remade and redesigned Deauville.

Oooo... thanks! U cleared it up for me. i was starting to get abit lost :smile:

here's the bag

Neo Deauville PM
CerisesLizardNeoDeauvillePM.jpg
Yup yup! this is the one! such a beauty. I am so in love with it:heart: