Neo Cabby (black)

1. I'm thinking about getting the Neo Cabby in black. Does the black really denim-y or does it look more like black fabric? Is it something you can dress up as well as down? Thanks in advance ...

2. I don't have one, but I've seen it at the store many times...I think it looks obviously denim..gorgeous, though!

3. i own one and i think its denim and not fabric-ish. i used mine for all occasions for 6 months straight!! lol

4. Mine seems to be the lighter black but I use it with both dressy outfits as well as casual outfits. It's a wonderful multi-purpose bag!

5. I have a close up pic of my Cabby...definitely denim-y.
    denim black 001.JPG

6. ohh, i really like the dark denim. so chic.

7. I have the denim neo cabby in black and it looks like denim not fabric. I love mine I use it all the time dressed up and down.

8. no it looks so hot

9. thanks guys, yes with that close-up pick i see that it's more denim-y. the pictures on lv.com are not as detailed.

10. i have the mm black one and it is denim... and as for wearability... it goes with everything, but fits the casual look the best...

11. Definitely like denim - you can see the lighter threads and everything.

12. denim-y. what pulls me away from taking her home is I can't do mix denim colors, it'd drive me nuts to have black denim cabby and blue jeans :sweatdrop:

13. Definitely looks very denim_y. Good luck!

14. I have got the Cabby Gm in Black... its a great bag and i used it for business travelling mostly... cos it can look both business and casual.