Neimans Spend $400+ get $100 certificate Dec 13-15

1. Just got the postcard in the mail:

Three Days Only Dec 13-15
    Spend $400 anywhere in the store then receive $100 towards your next purchase.

$100 Certificate valid only for NM in-store purchases totaling $100 or more;
    only one certificate per customer, please.
    $100 certificate must be redeemed in store Dec 13-15, 2007.
    Certificate cannot be applied to purchases in Cosmetics, Fragrances, LV, restaurants, beauty salons, purchase of NM gift cards, sales tax, shipping, alterations or gift packaging.
  2. I got one, too. I was excited until I saw that you had to spend the giftcard in that same time period.
  3. Shoot.. and you can't use it in cosmetics? or for fragrance?! Bummer. :yucky:
  4. Does all jewelry applie ie) David Yurman and John Hardy?? Still waiting for my card.
  5. Hi
    just want to know,can you get the discount without the card they send you (any codes) or can you apply to the phone order.thank you!
  6. last time the same promotion was both in-store and online, i am sure they will have something online too!
  7. you don't have to have the card, anyone can use this:yes:
  8. Well that sucks the $100 has to be used during the same time.
  9. Sounds like this promotion is only in-store. I don't know why they can't give you until Christmas to use the $100 certificate.
  10. It's instore only:yes: they often have instore only or online only specials. Last week it was online only beauty gifts.
  11. the deal is up online now!
  12. I guess they are trying to help you shop for Christmas.... maybe? hahah I don't really understand not being able to use it for at least 30 days after you get it.
  13. I received this as well, and I went to go look even though I look every morning and prices in the sale section were increased on several things. This was not on everything, but many things that were 33% off are now only 25% off. Just a heads up. So, IMO, for most things the get $100 for spending $400 is not really a deal for everything. lol
  14. And it is online and catalog order too by the way. The code is GIFTNM.

My e-mail stated "Online and in catalogs: Receive a $100 gift card toward a FUTURE purchase when you spend $400 with code GIFTNM."
  15. Sorry thought this would be easier!