Neimans SF ninja spy photos!

Yeah, it looks like it could be '06 Caramel. Please let it be...

The only reason why I'm stumped is b/c when I was there a few weeks ago, I asked if they had anymore colors in the back. Now I know that most NM SA's aren't the brightest when it comes to Bbag colors/stock info, so when the SA said "no, thats all we've got," I'm still disinclined to believe them.

Besides the tassels being split, the bag was in new condition, not one tiny ounce broken in. The mystery bag looks more similar to the second pic ICB just posted, not so much the first.

For now, let's just confirm that it isn't Marigold. Thank goodness!

Great spy pics! I didn't think that was Marigold, it looked too caramel for me to believe that it was...Glad to know I was right! But I have to admit I was like everyone else, I did think it could have been for a second! But it is a pretty color..

Yeah, it looks like it could be '06 Caramel. Please let it be...

The only reason why I'm stumped is b/c when I was there a few weeks ago, I asked if they had anymore colors in the back. Now I know that most NM SA's aren't the brightest when it comes to Bbag colors/stock info, so when the SA said "no, thats all we've got," I'm still disinclined to believe them.

Besides the tassels being split, the bag was in new condition, not even broken in.

For all our sakes, I hope it isn't Marigold.

Neiman Marcus normally rotates their bags around through their stores. So if one store have certain colors available they might send it to another store to maximize their sell through.

I got a brand new 2005 weekender from neimans in amazing condition (no wear, nothing!) so I believe that the camel is brand new (but I've noticed that the Camel's tassels seem to split quicker than my other bags)

Neiman Marcus normally rotates their bags around through their stores. So if one store have certain colors available they might send it to another store to maximize their sell through.

I got a brand new 2005 weekender from neimans in amazing condition (no wear, nothing!) so I believe that the camel is brand new (but I've noticed that the Camel's tassels seem to split quicker than my other bags)

Makes sense, and is good to know. :idea:

. The mystery bag looks more similar to the second pic ICB just posted, not so much the first.

For now, let's just confirm that it isn't Marigold. Thank goodness!

The 2nd pic is the more accurate color (the 1st photo was with a flash)....I've seen the photos/swatches for marigold definitely yellow.

Peggy, who is an SA at the NM, really knows her bbags and she called me yesterday to tell me about their new stock: the blue first is definitely Ocean :yes:

The tanish/orangish is almost certainly 06 camel: it was there last time I was, about 10 days ago, IIRC.

No one has the Main Fall Collection colors yet (pine, violine, jaune).

And we seem to be missing several Pre-Fall colors too!! :crybaby:

Peggy, who is an SA at the NM, really knows her bbags and she called me yesterday to tell me about their new stock: the blue first is definitely Ocean :yes:

The tanish/orangish is almost certainly 06 camel: it was there last time I was, about 10 days ago, IIRC.

No one has the Main Fall Collection colors yet (pine, violine, jaune).

And we seem to be missing several Pre-Fall colors too!! :crybaby:

My fellow city-goer! It has been confirmed that the mystery bag isn't Jaune, and is Camel. Yay!

The blue in the 3rd pic isn't Ocean. I'm almost 100% sure. It's pretty light colored and isn't Ocean similar to Blueberry? I had a Blueberry and the two are TOTALLY different.

Some are speculating that it is Blue Glacier - which sounds more like it. Sorry if I am mistaken; I haven't been paying close attention to the blues.

There were some pre-fall colors today. Sienna, Cinnamon, Mastic and Steel (up on top, where I could not photograph) were present.

Did you happen to be in the city today, too? :P

Nice work, RERE!!:tup:

The Ocean(I suppose? or whatever it is)looks blah, but I gasped when I saw the FB Toilet Case!

I'm glad to see a glimpse of Sienna:heart: Can't wait for mine to arrive!

wow, you're a great spy and you must've had a great accomplice with ya to be able to take that many photos! thanks for all those photos... I hope that's not the paparika... coz if it is... I'm gona kick myself for not getting the rouille when I had the chance!

thanks girl!