Neimans Gift Card

1. Are Neiman Marcus gift cards no longer accepted at in-store Louis Vuitton boutiques? I tried to use one today and was told "We don't accept those, this is Louis Vuitton, we are privately owned and that gift card is for Neiman Marcus." I have used Neimans and Saks cards at in-store Louis Vuitton, Chanel and Escada in the past - So is this a new policy??
  2. Very interesting, I too have used department store gift cards at in-store boutiques. I find this very odd, but I can understand from a financial stand point why this policy would be put in to action.

If anyone has any info on this, Please share!
  3. Strange. I just used a GC from Saks buy some get some for my neverfull. I would think NM, Saks etc.. should all have the same GC policy for LV
  4. wait! Saks accept gift card? I had no idea. I saw on the card said LV exclude, so I didn't try. I bought a pair of Dior earrings intead, which I don't really like, and I was planning to spend it on the heart coin purse in Saks.
  5. Yup, just used my $300 egc from last months event on Monday for my Neverfull
  6. ^ thank you, i think i'll just take the earrings back and wait for the heart coin purse.