Neiman Marcus Private Sale

1. I just got an email that Neiman Marcus is having a Private Shopping Event.

Save 30% off original prices on select styles from more then 150 designers! Plus, receive FREE SHIPPING with Code PRIVATE.
    It's only for today or until 2:00 am CT on 11/8/07.

The discount will reflect one the item in the your shopping cart.

Happy Shopping.
  2. :confused1:I can't get any of the prices to show the sale price, even at check out, what's up???
  3. If it's part of the sale it will say, Private Event above the description.
    And then if you click on the item it should say this

<TABLE height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=7></TD><TD vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=Black10V vAlign=top></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Today-Only Private Shopping Event: Save 30% off original prices on selected items. Hurry, these items return to their original prices tomorrow! Online items will return to their original prices 11/8/07 at 2:00 AM CT (Midnight PT). Discount will be applied at checkout

Hope this helps
  4. Do you know what brands are excluded?

Basically I want to know if I can get a Balenciaga Day bag for 30% off?

5. Balenciaga is not part of the sale... =(
  6. For the tpfs located overseas, dont get your hopes up too much - some of the products are not available for shipping overseas, even if you are to pay for international shipping! :sad: I was placing orders for ferragamo shoes, some sports shirts for my man etc and they told me that all the items I wanted are not allowed to be shipped outside US. :sad: For those in the US, enjoy the GREAT OFFERS! :smile:
  7. yeah.. i added a bunch of stuff & was very disappointed... when you click on the private sale, and click on the designer, you're under the impression that everything listed is on sale! Little do you know..... very tricky!
  8. Yes you have to be careful. Only items that actually say "Private Sale" are part of the sale.
  9. Well I found a surprising deal. A pair a Robeez for my neice for Christmas.
    With the free shipping, they were like $20. I would not have connected Robeez with Neiman Marcus.