Neiman Marcus Lookbook-Photos and Prices

1. Wanted to share these with my fellow Chanel lovers. :heart:
    chanel1_edited.jpg chanel2.jpg chanel3.jpg chanel4_edited.jpg chanel5_edited.jpg
  2. Left to Right: White Hobo $4,250.00, Blue Handbag $2,125.00, Yellow Handbag (not available in CA) $4,195.00, Navy Patent? Handbag $1,950.00, and Gold Flap $1,750.00. :drool:
  3. Great...thanks so much!
  4. :woohoo: The blue Soft and Chain flap is on it's way to ME! :wlae:
  5. Ooh I love them!
  6. Thanks for posting! Any info on the baby animals thong sandals?
  7. does anyone know the second bag from right, ?? is that called madison bag? and what colors will be available? thanks:p
  8. The gold flap :drool::drool::drool:

Not a fan of those clear flats & pumps though...:yucky:
  9. Thank you! I love looking at pictures!
  10. can anyone give me the style numbers to the gold flap and blue soft & chain?

thanks so much
  11. All that the catalog states is "thong sandals $295." I'd call around if you like them. Can't be too hard to track down.
  12. Congratulations!!! What a beautiful bag- especially for the upcoming warm weather! It would be my first choice of the above selection. :yes:
  13. Thank you for sharing!!! :drool:
  14. Thank you, thank you! Oh my goodness.... it spoke to me when I got the lookbook in the mail. I think the color is just sooooooo gorgeous! I can't wait to see it, touch it, smell it. :nuts: I have a new found love for lambskin, I just can't get enough.:graucho:
  15. So gorgeous! Thanks for posting!