Neiman Marcus Lookbook-Photos and Prices

1. Wanted to share these with my fellow Chanel lovers. :heart:

chanel1_edited.jpg chanel2.jpg chanel3.jpg chanel4_edited.jpg chanel5_edited.jpg
  2. Left to Right: White Hobo $4,250.00, Blue Handbag $2,125.00, Yellow Handbag (not available in CA) $4,195.00, Navy Patent? Handbag $1,950.00, and Gold Flap $1,750.00. :drool:

3. Great...thanks so much!

4. :woohoo: The blue Soft and Chain flap is on it's way to ME! :wlae:

5. Ooh I love them!

6. Thanks for posting! Any info on the baby animals thong sandals?
    [​IMG]

7. does anyone know the second bag from right, ?? is that called madison bag? and what colors will be available? thanks:p

8. The gold flap :drool::drool::drool:

Not a fan of those clear flats & pumps though...:yucky:

9. Thank you! I love looking at pictures!

10. can anyone give me the style numbers to the gold flap and blue soft & chain?

thanks so much

11. All that the catalog states is "thong sandals $295." I'd call around if you like them. Can't be too hard to track down.

12. Congratulations!!! What a beautiful bag- especially for the upcoming warm weather! It would be my first choice of the above selection. :yes:

13. Thank you for sharing!!! :drool:

14. Thank you, thank you! Oh my goodness.... it spoke to me when I got the lookbook in the mail. I think the color is just sooooooo gorgeous! I can't wait to see it, touch it, smell it. :nuts: I have a new found love for lambskin, I just can't get enough.:graucho:

15. So gorgeous! Thanks for posting!