Neiman Marcus Hip Event this weekend

1. Any idea what is in the bag?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. [​IMG] FREE THEORY TOTE* filled with designer gifts from Juicy Couture, True Religion, Rock & Republic, and more–all yours with any $350 women's contemporary purchase during The Hip Event.

*The value of your order must total $350 before shipping & tax. One gift per order, per customer, while supplies last. Does not apply to previous purchases, or in store locations. Offer expires 10/09/06 at 11:59 PM CT.
  3. I'm dying to know what's in the bag as well! The only issue is sizing - wouldn't anything really good be hard to have one-size-fits-all?
  4. I think I remember the stuff from a couple years ago being like Juicy socks and a cheap plasticy Marc Jacobs cosmetic bag.... and a big t-shirt or something.
  5. I wonder if people just buy $350 worth of stuff to get the bag and then just return the things they bought?

I would feel bad if I returned anything I bought, even if I didn't really like it, after I got the bag. I'm kind of an iffy-shopper so I might just stay away!
  6. It's always hit or miss. I wish they would say what's in the bag though.... I don't really like the bag but I'm a sucker for "free" stuff. :biggrin:
  7. True Religion and Rock & Republic? Wouldn't be nice if there were jeans in there? haha
  8. that would be nice.. if only we could list our pants size when we order the free tote :lol:
  9. These are the gifts for men:

[​IMG] FREE Theory messenger bag filled with designer gifts*, yours with any $350 men's contemporary purchase during The Hip Event.

You'll receive:
    • Theory: Messenger bag (shown)
    • Diesel: One pack of playing cards.
    • Rock & Republic: One tee; one size only
    • 7 for all mankind: One MP3 case.
    • True Religion: One tee; one size only.

*The value of your order must total $350 before shipping & tax. One gift per order, per customer, while supplies last. Does not apply to previous purchases. Offer expires 10/09/06 at 11:59 PM CT
  10. Ok, I got the tote for women and here's what's in it...

Common Thread belt in black and brown with red stitching...cute!

Vince brown head warmer...I have no use for it!

7 For All Mankind long white tank (one size)...LOVE it!!!!:heart:

JUICY white t-shirt with the black logo in front (one size)...CUTE!!!!

Elle Tahari black tank (one size)

Marc Jacobs zebra pattern make-up bag with a cute M.J. logo at the bottom left corner... it is SOOOOO cute!!!!! :heart: :heart:

The All-American Rejects CD

Silk Rock and Republic skinny scarf/'s black with RB logos

Cynthia Steffe pocket mirror

NARS lipliner pencil in 1D6 (neutral brown)...I needed one of those!

True Religion jeans key chain

Diane vonFurstenberg playing cards...VERY CUTE!!!!!

Bobbi Brown protective face lotion (5ml)

Laundry by Shelli Segal small candle...smells YUMMY!!!!

Tony Birch clear plastic cuff with orange logo...:s

And, of course, black THEORY's cute!

That's the best gift with purchase I have ever gotten!!!!! In case anyone is wondering what I bought to get that gift, I got a VERY cute fall coat. It was love at first sight!

I'll take a pic of everything in a few minutes and post it!
  11. Oh my goddness! That's a lot of stuff! Going to have to go check it out.

Thank you! :flowers:
  12. Here are pics...sorry for poor quality...

I tried to put all pics in the order than I had them in above

Rock & Republic scarf/belt is actually a head band!
    tote12.JPG tote11.JPG tote10.JPG tote13.JPG
  13. More pics...
    tote9.JPG tote3.JPG tote7.JPG tote8.JPG tote6.JPG
  14. And this is the rest of pics...
    tote5.JPG tote4.JPG tote2.JPG tote1.JPG
  15. nice gifts, thanks for taking the pictures :smile: