Neiman Marcus First Call

1. NM First Call sale starts Wed May 10, but the SA told me they are pre-selling now! 33-50% off different depts.

2. Heard the same ^

3. My local store (San Diego) supposedly will NOT do pre-sales... They're doing a private shopping night on the 9th, but won't release what's going on sale!

4. gosh, so many to possibly buy.. no.... no mula right now.. arggghhh.. hehe

5. DO sales start earlier and earlier each year?

6. Anyone know when NM is So Cal will be having pre-sales for first call?!?! Last time I called Fashion Island, they said it wouldn't be till around Memorial Day weekend!?

7. I got a postcard that they're doing a private sale on this coming Tuesday night (9th). Then they said something about "First Call" starting on Wednesday. But when I called my local stores, they told me that they're NOT doing pre-sales....

8. this is a dumb question but what is a "first call" & how do you go to a "private shopping" event??

9. First Call is NM "first sale" in the spring/summer. They discount various items around 33-50%. This lasts for a few weeks. Then the have a "Last Call" sale where items get additional markdowns. For example - take an additional 40% off the marked down items. This is when you get super deals, but if you want a "hot" item, you have to buy it at First Call because they will not last.
    I get the "private shopping" because I have a NM cc and spend a certain amount yearly. I do not know if you have to show the invitation when you enter or not.

10. I went today and there weren't a lot of great things to choose from but I did manage to snatch up this beautiful Diane von Furstenberg dress for half off. Well it's being held hostage at Neiman since it's pre-sale.

Diane von Furstenberg Printed Dress 2.jpg
  11. Thanks for the info, I might head there next week.

12. thanks for the heads up. I know where i will be on tuesday night!!!:nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

13. DOes anyone know if the NJ Neiman Marcus is doing a pre sale?