Neiman Marcus & Felix Rey--HELP!

1. My boyfriend got me a great bronze Felix Rey mesh hobo for Christmas, but I noticed that there's a flaw in the mesh and it's growing a hole--so that you see the lining of the purse... I could try to fix it some how, but it's not looking too good. Anyways, it's not SUPER obvious, but it does bug me... I don't want to bug my boyfriend for the receipt--he's terrible in that department anyways.

Anyways, I threw away the NM tag since I wanted the purse. But now I'm having an issue with the purse--I think it's defective... How is NM with returns? I've never had problems with Nordys, but I think they're known for their customer service whereas NM can be questionable in that department.

I'd rather not get the same purse because I'm afraid that it'll happen again. I'd like a store credit or a charge back on my NM card so I can just get something else. Has anyone been in a situation like this? Am I going to have to ask for the manager and go through hoops? Any input would be greatly appreciated. I just need to know if this is going to be a big pain. Thanks!
  2. Tell your boyfriend about the hole, say you will try to replace it with a new one if he can give you the receipt, you LOVE it.... Then decide what to do....if it's still available, if you know what I mean.
  3. I would think that they could look it up by your boyfriends name...Nordstrom's can look stuff up by credit card # in their new system. Maybe Neiman's has something like that?
  4. I'm 99% sure he threw away the receipt b/c he usually pays for stuff in cash--no he's not a drug dealer or pimp :lol: He just thinks using cash keeps you from spending money you don't have or buying stuff you don't need... Obviously I don't follow his ideas...