Neiman Marcus Exclusive Balenciaga Bag!!!

1. Has Anyone Seen The Exclusive Bag Neiman Marcus Has? It Is Amazing! I Just Got One And I Can't Believe How Many Compliments I Get Since It Is A Special Edition. I Love Love Love It!
  2. Congrats!!!
  3. Congrats! Pictures please! :p
  4. Yes!!!! I got one too....I've received so many compliments on it already, the color is so pretty, and the darker hardware really set's it apart!!!!:yes:

Congrats on getting yours!!!!:tup:
  5. Show us pics of yours! I'd love to see different variations!
  6. :yahoo:CONGRATS!!!!!!!! Pics pleeze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:
  7. i hade one but sent it back, color was gorg but I don't like the HW.
  8. Please show us photos of how great it looks.
  9. i'd love one of those special bbags.... but i'm banned from buying anything right now... sigh....
  10. I bought 1 a couple of weeks ago and its still sitting in my closet. Its was an impulse buy to say the least and I charged it, so I am waiting until the bill comes to see if I will return it.

I love the bag and I am SO not a fan of the GH, but I love the gunmetal with the blue.

I never charge my bags, so it will probably go back...
  11. I charged my bag as well... and each time I pack it up to go back... I feel a sense of sadness. rotflol! Anyway, we'll see....
  12. I saw it in the recent book too and love it and didn't see it listed online with the other 100th anniversary limited edition items.....does anyone know if it is sold out?

Are there various sizes? The book only said Giant City and I was kinda hoping for a slightly smaller size

13. it's not sold out. you mean does it come in a first? i believe it's only the city. the city is not a super big bag. giant means the hardware.
  14. kt1981 - it's only available in a City, and the reason it's not listed online is because Balenciaga prohibits their retailers from selling their merchandise online. The only retailers that sell authentic Balenciaga online are "3rd party" retailers (i.e., those who do not have a direct relationship w/Balenciaga...they get their merchandise through a "middleman").