Neiman Marcus Exclusive Balenciaga Bag!!!

I bought 1 a couple of weeks ago and its still sitting in my closet. Its was an impulse buy to say the least and I charged it, so I am waiting until the bill comes to see if I will return it.

I love the bag and I am SO not a fan of the GH, but I love the gunmetal with the blue.

I never charge my bags, so it will probably go back...

I saw it in the recent book too and love it and didn't see it listed online with the other 100th anniversary limited edition items.....does anyone know if it is sold out?

Are there various sizes? The book only said Giant City and I was kinda hoping for a slightly smaller size

Thanks!

I saw it in the recent book too and love it and didn't see it listed online with the other 100th anniversary limited edition items.....does anyone know if it is sold out?

Are there various sizes? The book only said Giant City and I was kinda hoping for a slightly smaller size

Thanks!

it's not sold out. you mean does it come in a first? i believe it's only the city. the city is not a super big bag. giant means the hardware.

kt1981 - it's only available in a City, and the reason it's not listed online is because Balenciaga prohibits their retailers from selling their merchandise online. The only retailers that sell authentic Balenciaga online are "3rd party" retailers (i.e., those who do not have a direct relationship w/Balenciaga...they get their merchandise through a "middleman").