Neiman Marcus Designer Sale

1. Just want to let all the ladies know that the Neiman Marcus Designer Sale starts on Nov 30th. We are considering pre-selling on the 29th. This is the big sale that everyone has been waiting for (including other designers such as Yves Saint Laurent, Chloe, Marc Jacobs, and etc). I'm not sure which, if any, Chanel pieces will go on sale and we won't know until the day or a couple of days before the actual sale. Just want to let everyone know.
  2. You are the best Chrissie! Thanks for keeping us in the loop!
  3. I wish I had a NM by me. Yes please keep us updated so I can call in an order! =)
  4. I wish i was in the US!! :sad: Such sales are non-existent in London.. (as far as i know) :crybaby:
  5. I wish I was in US too... Do they ship to overseas when is on sale?
  6. We do but I highly doubt you will be able to get anybody on the phone just b/c it gets so crazy.
  7. I will definitely post anything I know before the sale. I'm just worried that we won't know what goes on sale until the day of and by the time I post anything, the good stuff will be gone!
  8. :crybaby: OH NOOOOOO........ SO SAD!!!
  9. thanks so much for letting us know!
  10. Thanks for the heads up. Will these be available online too?
  11. Christine, thank you so much for the heads-up. =)
  12. thank you so-o much!!! any chance of chloe edith being on that sale list?
  13. Thanks, Christine!! You're right ... this is the sale I've been waiting for!!!
  14. does NM online go onsale too
  15. For handbags, what percentages will the discounts range from?