Deals & Steals

Neiman Marcus Card? 12 months, no interest

Prettysherry Posted By Prettysherry Posted Jul 24, 2012

1. Does anyone know when Neimans will offer
    12 months no interest on their charge card?
    I know they offered it back in march

2. Try calling NM?

3. Keep us posted!

4. I know they are doing it here in San Diego sometime in August.

5. :woot:

6. Last year it was in September. Wish they had that promo more often.

7. I wonder if there will be a gift card event along with it?

8. Neiman Marcus does 6 month no interest financing twice a year. My SA told me that it is coming up in October, and I believe it usually runs for the whole month. They also do it in March- I took advantage of it last March to buy a beautiful Prada bag. Gift card events will be coming this month. I just got an invitation to Fall Preview shopping parties Aug. 8 or 15, and you receive gift cards depending on how much you spend. I'm sure there will be online events too

9. There is a trend even next week. There is special finance program- 6 months no interest with equal payments for purchases over 1000.00. There is also a tiered giftcard going on (but some usual brands are excluded, like Chanel and Louis vuitton). So I will take advantage and get a balenciaga :smile:

10. I should add the finance promotion is running through the end of August.
    The gift card (and trend event = free broach with 350 min purchase) will be only on Wed 8/8 and 8/15

11. Do you know what's the gift card incentive during this event? Thanks!

12. Do you happen to know if Celine is included and how much you get when you spend a certain amount?

13. I don't think Celine is excluded... The ones I know for sure are vca, lv, Chanel and louboutin
    500-$999 spend $75 gift card
    $1000-$2499 $150
    $2500-$4999 $375
    $5000-$9999 $750
    $10,000+ $1500

14. These amounts look lower than the last gc event.

15. Yeah I was thinking the same...

The lowest NM has given out over the last couple of years has been 20% value,
    highest 30%...