Neiman Marcus/Bergdorf Goodman Catalogue?

tln

Have a nice day!
O.G.
Jan 14, 2006
Do these stores put out catalogues? I guess I thought not, with the internet, but was told that I should look in the catalogues of these stores for a Gerard Darel bag.

tln said:
Do these stores put out catalogues? I guess I thought not, with the internet, but was told that I should look in the catalogues of these stores for a Gerard Darel bag.

yes, they both put out bewautiful catalogs. you can call BG in NY and request for one.

NM sends me catalogs like twice a week. I read once that they had 17 different types (pink sale, NM Home, etc.) and I'm pretty sure they send them all to me. I got three in the mail yesterday including InCircle Entree.

They have the seasonal sales catalogues, but the best ones are the ones from NM called "The Book" that come out a few times a year. They are printed on heavier paper and devote entire pages to a beautiful bag or other item, and the text is minimal.

I have actually taken pages from these and made framed photo collages of my favorite bags. It's a cheap easy way to have more art around you :smile: