Neiman Marcus Beauty Event now online

1. Beauty Event Offers Beauty & Fragrance - Neiman Marcus Online

Looks like they're starting a little earlier online than in stores. I notice usually that if you wait a few days into the beauty event, they usually end up emailing you with a free shipping code. Hope this helps!

2. Thanks for the the notice!! :graucho:

3. [​IMG] THE BEAUTY EVENT:
    COMPLIMENTARY NM® EXCLUSIVE PINK TOTE WITH 7 BEAUTY NECESSITIES, YOURS WITH ANY FRAGRANCE OR COSMETICS PURCHASE OF $85 OR MORE*.

• Fresh Lychee Sugar Lotion, 60 ml
    • Kiehl's Since 1851 Doublesided Packet: Packet includes Crème de Corps Lotion and Crème de Corps Body Wash. Each packet, 5 ml
    • Lancôme Extreme Mascara
    • Natura Bissé Glyco Peel, 6 ml
    • Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Parfum,1.48 ml
    • Neiman Marcus Verbena Soap
    • Valentino Rock 'N Rose Eau de Parfum, 2 ml

*The value of your order must total $85 before shipping & tax. One gift per order, per customer, while supplies last. Does not apply to previous purchases. Available online February 26-March 11. Available in stores March 1-11. Offer ends online 3/11/07.

4. Another picture:

function popUp(url, width, height, scrolls) { winOptions = "toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=" + scrolls + ",resizable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=" + width + ",height=" + height + ",screenX=20,screenY=20"; var win = window.open(url, '', winOptions); if (!win.opener) win.opener = self; // For JS1.0 if (win.focus) win.focus(); } [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Just ordered mine! Thanks:yahoo:

6. just ordered!thx...
    actually I was waiting for the Saks one, I love it better, but at NM we could get from the brand itself also, while at Saks I have to choose one(either the tote or beauty case)>.<'

NM is more generous!!:p even though Saks has nicer gifts, but for NM double gifts?hoho who can beat them!;)

7. Saks is the same (maybe not online - not sure) but in store you get both

8. I love the chanel one too, so rare :smile:

9. did it automatically add them to your cart?

10. love the chanel and juicy products

11. :yes: that happens to NM, but at saks I have to put code so I have to choose either the tote, product sample, or free shipping..
    and it says that the product sample is just for online not in store:sad: ..so i bought from NM instead...

12. I totally agree!!!!!!!!
    The brand gift from dior is gone!!!:hysteric: I was gonna get it!!!!

13. Oh! it's back on again! I couldn't find it this afternoon...
    :p

14. Thanks!

15. In stores you can choose between a white, black and pink bag.