Neil Patrick Harris (aka Doogie Howser) comes out

1. Yes, I saw that too... Honestly, I'm not all that surprised. Good for him~

2. Not surprised here either.

3. Same here

4. Total surprise to me. My boyfriend & I saw him a couple of months ago at an event holding hands with a girl. Hope that girl wasn't the "Grace" in Will and Grace..

Anyhow, good for him =)

5. neil as himself in harold and kumar was hilarious.:lol:
    here's a synopsis of it i found on the web for those who haven't seen it.

"Harold and Kumar pick up a hitchhiking Neil Patrick Harris, who is wandering along the side of the road "tripping balls" after taking some ecstasy. Neil doesn't care about White Castle and tries to talk our heroes into either going to a strip club or picking up some prostitutes. Neil ends up stealing Harold's car. He later reappears, zooming by our heroes as they emerge from the woods after having hitched a ride on a cheetah (don't ask). It's at this point in the film that we get to see Neil feeling up a half-naked chick before snorting a line of coke off her right butt cheek. Harold and Kumar run into Neil one more time (leading to an obvious, albeit funny, joke on director Danny Leiner's previous film) and Neil returns Harold's keys. He also pays Harold two hundred dollars as compensation for the "love stains" he leaves on Harold's backseat." (from DVD verdict)

6. Knew this from some cryptic comments on the Big Brother All-Star show last summer after Neil visited their house. He's a huge reality show fan.

I love Neil Patrick Harris--he's hilarious in interviews.

7. Wow, I never would have thought...

8. I never really followed his career beyond Doogie Howser, MD, so I wouldn't have guessed he was gay. I wish him all the best.

9. I would never have guessed, as long as he is happy, good for him ;)

10. Part of me kind of figured.
    But good for him! (We need a 'right on!' Smiley.)

11. i always knew... :wlae:

12. good for all these gay actors coming out:flowers: maybe someday it won't be such a big deal anymore

13. I kinda figured but good for him! It can't be fun keeping your life a secret.

14. Who didn't see that one coming?!?;)