Needing advice on matching!

1. Hi!
    I'm pretty new to TPF but reading a few entries has already made me realize you ladies are really good at giving fashion advice (and helpful critiques!) I was wondering if anyone could help me out on what shoes would match with this coat.

Someone suggested chocolate uggs, but I was wondering if there was any other shoes, such as other kinds of boots, riding boots, boots with heels? Would flats work at all? I'm sort of at lost. I LOVE this coat but I'm not sure how to wear it without looking totally out of place. :confused1:

Thanks in advance! :smile:

brown.jpg
  2. I think some flat or low-heeled brown riding boots would be cute?

3. I think it would look cute with flats. Just make sure its not too fancy and in the same color family.

4. I have a jacket that color and style, just cut a bit longer, and I wear it with tons of stuff other than boots. Usually over a sweater and jeans with flats, sneakers, or anything similar.

5. the uggs or the flats would do the coat good. Since it looks pretty casual and laid back.

so thats Uggs, flat boots, flat shoes (please, no rain boots). I would wear heels with this kind of coat.

its really cute. I also have a jacket from Abercrombie and Fitch. Its brown though, its like a bomber jacket.

6. yes I'll go also for the uug boots with fur...