Needed a new bag for my new scarf...lol..~PICS~

1. So I found this tiffanys 'twilly' and loved it, right away I knew it would go amazing with epi ivorie, which I have been wanted anyway. After debating on the style for awhile, I finally decided on th soufflet. I am so happy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. So cute! Michelle showed me those bandeaus on the site the other night and I'm seriously thinking of getting one.
    Congrats!!

3. wow I love that 'twilly''s color! Would look great w/Damier ebne also! :nuts:

4. PERFECT! i love that T&Co. scarf. i must check if we have it here too :yes:

5. to die for gorgeous! i want the epi soufflot!

6. looks great! love the color. I didn't know Tiffany made those, must check them out.

7. They look beautiful together! Great taste, tink! Congratulations!!

8. Oooohhh...those are a perfect match!! Beautiful!!:love:

9. Oh my GOD! I am in love with the Tiffany Blue on the epi!! Beautiful combo!!!

10. Wow, that is so lovely and summery! ~ didn't know tiffany makes such bandeaus. :love: Congratulations!!

11. They pair perfectly together! Congrats!

12. wow...I didn't know tiffany makes bandeau..really pretty..love it!!! thanks for sharing

13. may i ask how much the bandeau cost?? i was on the website and tried to look for it but i couldn't find it

14. Eeep! Darn you Tink. I stay out of that store!

15. Congrats Mary!!! Good choices!!! And thanks again, I'm calling her tomorrow!!!