Needd Schhool Bagg

?

WHICH SCHOOL BAG SHOULD I GET

1. LARGE CHANEL NYLON BLACK SKI TOTE

2. LV LARGE CABAS TOTE

3. GUCCI LARGE BLACK CLOTH TOTE WITH RED GREEN HANDLES ( LOOKS LIKE HERVE CHAPLIER BAG)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Lv Cabas Tote?

Gucci Large Cloth Tote Looks Like Herve Chaplier Bag?

Chanel Large Black Nylon Ski Tote?

Which Is Most Practical And That I Will Use For Years?

2. do you have pictures of these? it would help!

3. gucci tote but in black [​IMG]

lv cabas mezzo [​IMG]

4. Ok..from experience, cloth and nylon bags aren't exactly the best, most heavy duty materials. I learned my lesson on that once already and that was when I ended up eventually getting my LV Cabas. As much as I love Chanel, I'd go with the LV because the canvas will definitely hold up..I can put at least 30 pounds worth of books in there and it'll still hold up.
    But if you DO want to get a Chanel tote for school, maybe you can look into the Ligne Cambon large shopper tote? I also use that one and it holds a LOT.

5. cabas mezzo. it's bigger and hardier, IMO. good luck! :smile:

6. how many books are you planning to put in the bag?
    the LV will definitely be sturdier, but the piano may be too small for school use.

7. I agree with lvbabydoll.
    I have a guccy tote and it's getting thin and sort of rubbed off, kind of like the knee part of your favorit jeans... :crybaby:

I don't know how much books you need to carry but I would go with cambon large tote. :flowers:

8. I use an old nylon Prada bag--it's great. I'd say the LV Cabas would be excellent, too. I've even used an LV large bucket bag (is that what it's called?) for school!

9. Banginbo : How many years of education do you have remaining? I've always wanted a nice bag for school but every semester I convince myself its not really ideal. Its just so much more simple to carry a backpack that can fit everything! Not have to worry about which one is strong enough for 10 text books etc etc.

I havent seem the gucci cloth tote but I dont think it sounds that exciting. I suppose Chanel is nice :smile: but again I think a backpack is the best :smile:

10. i carry my vavin gm for my notebook books, it holds more than i thought and ive been using it througout freshman year and now sophomore year...until a new one... i want an SO epi cabas mezzo.. if possible ... epi is soooooooooo durable yet very soft...