Need your thoughts on epi pont-neuf vs. alma...

1. LF black with PH; the LV store near me hasn't had a pont-neuf to try out. If you could only get one, which would you choose? I'm a mom of 2 little boys with classic tastes. Anybody have both of these to compare one to the other? I know you can attach the strap to the alma, can you also use it with the pont-neuf? Your thoughts would be much appreciated...thanks!

Amy

2. epi pont-neuf, in manderin or the new iovrie Drools

3. I was also thinking pont-neuf in mandarin is soooo wonderful, but I'm new to LV & haven't seen the mandarin in person. So, for now, black only, but which of these 2 styles in black? I'm leaning towards alma, maybe I could get the pont-neuf in mandarin at a later date??

4. id go with the alma. the mandarin has been discontinued so it might be hard to get hold of

5. I love the Alma...it is classic imo.

6. Alma! Very classic...

7. I'd prefer the Pont Neuf because to me this looks more "Classy" than the Alma. The Alma to me is a more every-day bag, so it's more a "classic". And I say the pont neuf is more "classy" in relative terms only, and for this question alone. I can see my self rocking it at work, rather than the alma...but that's just my opinion if I had to choose between these 2.

8. I love the Alma ! It's very pretty aswell, Plus big bags are great :smile: Anyway which ever you choose don't forget pics!

9. the pont neuf. the alma is a classic but i find the pont neuf to be really unique and practical. the shape is great i think.

10. I vote for Alma!!! My new love!! I think it's awesome in Epi and Mono and Damier!!!! Here's a pic to sway you. LOL!!

[​IMG]

11. I've seen both side by side at the boutique a while back... I LOOOOOVED the Alma more.

12. I adore the Alma! Gorgeous!

13. *whispering* "Get the Alma, get the Alma"

LOL!!!! I am bad, I'm such an enabler!!

14. Alma!

15. Alma! :heart: