Need your prayers please!! :-)

1. I applied at our new Lowe's that is opening up in a nearby city (McKinney,TX) and i've had 2 interviews and a drug test already and they told me once the drug test comes back and if all is good, i'm going in for a final interview with the store manager...

please pray because I really want this part time job so that I can stop depending so much on the money my ex has in our bank account...(plus i'm sooooooo excited because that means I will get LV spending money!!!! yay!!!:yahoo:)

(Of course, my life will now be veeery busy because my 3 year old starts school in september and i'm going to school as well but I love keeping busy..)

Keep me in your prayers please!!

2. You've got mine :smile: - good luck, I hope you get the job :smile:

3. Socal, good luck with the interview, and props for taking the steps towards more financial independence. :tup:

4. Good luck, I have good feelings for all things ahead of you! :heart:

5. Lots of luck!

6. best of luck! I bet Lowe's is a great CO to work for!

Update us!

7. Thanks guys!! :smile:)

I have had family members work for Lowe's and it is a great company and this is such a good opportunity because i want to eventually move up within in the company by the time i get my AA and then BA you know?

8. Good luck!

9. Good Luck, I hope you get that job !!

10. Socal,

Good luck and I'm rooting for you!

11. Good luck!

12. Good Luck girl, you can do it. I'm so proud of you.

13. Good luck to you!

14. Huge hugs and prayers, A!!!!! I'm sure it'll all work out great...how could they not LOVE YOU??

Hugs,
    pursegrrl

15. Good luck! :dothewave: