need your opoinion ladies.

takeoutbox

Dec 21, 2006
so, ladies...these are pics of me and my chanels, do you think the baby coco cabas would look gigantic on me? i'm about 5'6, but fairly skinny, like sz 0 to sz1 ish. it's unlikely that iw il get to try on the coco cabas, since toronto sucks...and it's quite likely that i will be able to get the blk caviar coco cabas, and if i was to purchase it, return is not really an option cuz of the shipping cost of sending it back. so, i'd like to be as sure as i can without seeing and trying on the coco cabas irl...what do you think?

thanks

0114007.jpg

0114047.jpg

0114005.jpg

Yeah, no question it will look good on you. I need a big bag with all the junk I carry around lol...i have been really wanting a baby cabas too but i love all the colors lol...don't know which one i would get!! Have you seen the pics kittenslingerie has posted w/her cabas?...you should check them out.

I say it will definately be fine, just don't get the white. The white makes the bag look really large on a skinny frame IRL. I have the navy now and it looks completely normal on, just like a nice big bag. I posted a pic of the navy compared to the white for you below. Your outdoor hobo is about the same width as the baby cabas. As for the large original size, too big for you IMO. :yes:

Attachments

• coco.jpg
    coco.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 72
  • navycabas.jpg
    navycabas.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 84
I say it will definately be fine, just don't get the white. The white makes the bag look really large on a skinny frame IRL. I have the navy now and it looks completely normal on, just like a nice big bag. I posted a pic of the navy compared to the white for you below. Your outdoor hobo is about the same width as the baby cabas. As for the large original size, too big for you IMO. :yes:

thanks kittens, you ladies all look awsome in your coco cabas.