Need Your Opinions!!!!! Please????

Which one??? Or both????

1. Pink with black CC Cambon pochette

2. Pink handheld bag

3. BOTH!!!!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. HI,

I want to have one pink Chanel bag (because I love Chanel pink!!!!) and there are two different kinds on sale at NM (their final markdown). I am holding both but want to get only one. WHICH ONE????

The first is the pink with black CC Cambon pochette. The second is the handheld single flap in pink with white stitching (does anyone know anything about this bag? I've never seen it before. Was it popular when it came out?). The Cambon pink is a much brighter pink. The handheld bag is more of a peachy pink. Both are gorgeous in my opinion!

The Cambon pochette is more casual where the handheld one is dressier for the evening. Do you think the second one could be used casually, too? It's a little too tiny for everyday use but maybe when I don't have to have much with me? Also, I don't have an evening bag, so the pink one would be perfect for that (pink bag with black dress = more fun?).

Or should I get both bags? But do I really need two small pink bags? So, I need your honest opinions! Please?

Pink with black CC Cambon pochette:

Pink handheld bag: Now, I don't know if this one is authentic. I would buy mine from Chanel in NM.

(These pictures belong to designer-babe on eBay!!!!)

THANK YOU!!!!
  2. second one
  3. I can't see the pics for the first bag
  4. [​IMG]

Does it work now? If it doesn't, I'll try to do it as an attachment. Let me know!
  5. I'm no help, I think you should get both if you have the funds!

Both of the bags are so different from each other, like you said the cambon is more casual whereas the other pink is more formal. Both are extremely cute and I'm sure they're both at great deals!
  6. the 2nd one. I love that shade of pink :smile:
  7. Thank you for your response! Yes, both of them are awesome deals (almost 65% off at NM) and I love pink bags. I do have the funds for both but I don't know if I can justify buying two pink bags! Now, if the pochette was black (or vice-versa), that'd be a whole different story!!!!
  8. second one.
  9. I love the 2nd one =)
  10. I think it depends on which color you love better. I have never seen the second one and it is so beautiful and I think you can wear it dressed down too. I mean you can never go wrong with Chanel. Good luck on whatever bag you decide on.
  11. second one
  12. i say the second one too. It could work for dressy casual.
  13. second one-- i saw it on sales at bloomingdale's in Chestnut hills, MA at 40% off-- if any of you want you can go to your nearest bloomingdale's-- and ve them call and ship to your place (won't charge the shipping fee if you call from the store)-- saw it in Neiman Marcus on sales too--- and also just for addition information the cambon small purse (in white snake skin with black logo) is also on sales at bloomingdale's $1100 - 40%off = $ 660 and large combon 3100 - 40% off = $1860
  14. I think I am going to go with the second bag! I'll post more pics once I get it this Friday!

Thank you for all your responses!
  15. I would def. pick the second one, I love it.