Need your opinion please!

miffy11

miffy11
Jul 22, 2015
Hi Fellow Purselovers,

Need you opinion on this bag (bought it on sale). Should I keep it? The leather is python embossed calfskin, its glossy under the lights. I heard that python leathers are more prone to scratches and wears much quickly than other types of leather. I don't want to have to baby my bag, but the price on this is pretty good for a ysl medium kate. Appreciates your inputs and thoughts!! Thanks in advance!
050_cb0a7efe-2fe1-4677-b6c3-fd00a1db2bfa.JPG

Thanks for all your input, like some of the ladies metion: my main concern is the enamel chipping and wear on the bag itself. The Gucci soho disco is also on my radar, I think I'll get more use out of the soho disco but this YSL just screams chic all over. Decisions, decisions!

Thanks for all your input, like some of the ladies metion: my main concern is the enamel chipping and wear on the bag itself. The Gucci soho disco is also on my radar, I think I'll get more use out of the soho disco but this YSL just screams chic all over. Decisions, decisions!

I personally love it, but I love anything with a slight rock n roll edge. The snakeskin with the black enamel hardware looks stunning. I have just purchased a Sac de Jour with black enamel hardware. I am a little concerned about chipping too, but I just love the edginess to the look!

I've decided to return the bag. As much as I love the style of this bag the leather is too delicate. The embossed python leather is more like a microfiber skin. It dents and peels off quite easily. I don't want to worry about the bag getting damaged every time i wear it. Now I'm on a hunt for the embossed croc leather which is much more durable but cost more $$$$.

Hi Fellow Purselovers,

Need you opinion on this bag (bought it on sale). Should I keep it? The leather is python embossed calfskin, its glossy under the lights. I heard that python leathers are more prone to scratches and wears much quickly than other types of leather. I don't want to have to baby my bag, but the price on this is pretty good for a ysl medium kate. Appreciates your inputs and thoughts!! Thanks in advance!
050_cb0a7efe-2fe1-4677-b6c3-fd00a1db2bfa.JPG
Love it but would be concern with chipping.