Need your opinion on this Marc Jacobs purse please

1. mjnew1.JPG
  2. I think it's cute, what don't you like about it? I am not a big fan of the chain handles, but I like the kiss-lock top and quilted look.
  3. I like it ... it's the mini version of the stam. It all depends on what you plan on using it for. It's very cute!
  4. I don't know why... but I like it! It's weird because I don't like that leather color and style on the Stam at all, but in this style, it looks to work very well!

On a separate note though, if you don't love it, then I wouldn't keep it. Don't try to force yourself to love the bag, because like any relationship, it rarely happens. But if you think there may be a chance that you will grow to appreciate it and money is not an issue, then I would keep it. If not, there are many other bags there that need a loving home! :biggrin:
  5. It is a cute bag! However, I prefer the gold one. If you're still unsure by tomorrow, I'd return it.
  6. I'm not a fan of this particular MJ ... sorry.
  7. I have it in Violet and love it. I use mine only at night since it's smaller than I like for daytime.

But I always return unless I'm 100%.
  8. It's pretty. What are you unsure about?
  9. Personally, I think it's incredibly cute, but if you're having doubts, return it.
  10. I like the bag. I like the one you have better than the one on the NM site. Thats not a good color IMO on the site.
  11. ooh! I'd love one of those! I say keep it. I like the black too cause it won't get dirty as easily.
    Cheers, Carolyn
  12. Girl, I would keep it. It's an MJ Stam! I would love to have one. It's a beauty :love: ...
  13. I think if you're not in love w/ it, return it & wait for something you're dying for. By then, you may have even saved some money to splurge a little!
  14. It's very cute and attractive--a great alternative to the Stam. But if you're on the fence--I'd recommend that you take it back.
  15. It's very cute, but I agree with other people that if you are unsure, you should probably take it back. It's a lot of money (around $795, right), and you can definitely get something better or more functional.