Need your opinion on this Juicy Couture bag!

1. http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod31500067&parentId=cat7830733&masterId=cat12160748&index=12&cmCat=cat000000cat980731cat6000734cat12160748cat7830733

I'm looking for a brown leather bag and found this one to be very nice. Do you guys think the price is worthed? I've never owned a Juicy before, so I'm not sure how good the leather quality is. Or should I go with other brand instead? Please give me your advise! Thanks so much!

2. I wouldn't spend that much on a juicy bag, but to each his own...I would go for Gucci or LV instead...

3. It's not my cup of tea. But since it on sale maybe you should get it if you like it!
    Personally I wouldn't buy it though. But i'm not a big fan of Juicy's purses either.

4. That bag is one of Juicy's nicer leather bags. I think if you really like it, you should definitely get it. I love the leather on Juicy bags. Plus the price is pretty good.

5. I'm not a Juicy fan but this is one of their nicer bags. I could do without that giant crest in the front though. The pricepoint, however, is a little too much for Juicy. If that doesn't bother you, you should go for it.

6. This is quite a nice bag, i like it.

7. Not my cup of tea.

8. the leather on this bag is delish...

if you like it, get it. the sale price i can deal with...the retail price, hell no!

9. the leather looks wonderful, i'm just not loving the crest on the front of the bag...if you love it though, you should get it!

10. even tho i'm not a juicy bag fan - this is gorgeous! that price (on sale) can't be beat so go for it!! :tup:

11. [​IMG]

JC bags are getting pricey! I would have to see it and feel the leather and see what the inside looks like to determine if the bag is worth $495 +tax and shipping.

12. I wouldn't that much on this bag..probably I will spend it on a Kooba,Botkier,Anna C. etc.

13. $495 is an awful lot for a Juicy bag! For $100 more you can have an LV Speedy! The regular price of $800+ is even worse!

14. I looked at this at Nordstrom a while back...it's a pretty bag and well made too, but from what I recall it was VERY heavy.

15. I like the leather on the juicy bags, but if I liked it I might buy it, personally I think there are other quality bags you could hunt around for 500ish that would be more timeless in the long run, if you're patient enough, the pursuit is grand! :}