Need your opinion - Black Mayfair - Pics!!!

1. Here is th black mayfair - I also noticed that the zipper doesn't go all the way to the end....girls with Mayfairs - is yours like mine?

Also, can you way in on what you feel about this bag on?

thanks! (again, excuse the gross hair)

IMG_1500 [800x600].JPG IMG_1509 [800x600].JPG IMG_1511 [800x600].JPG IMG_1508 [800x600].JPG
  2. honestly if it's between this and the plum, I think this is really classy on you! the other one looks quite big. I do love the mayfair on you, and I've never even been a big fan of that bag before.

3. i think it looks great. the black is such a versatile and classy color. ive never given much thought to the mayfair, but it does look splendid on you! :tup:

4. I think among the three the Mina, Mayfair & Camilla, the Mayfair looks the best on you. I personally think the Mina looks a little big on you while I'm just not quite a fan of the Camilla. I think the Mayfair is a classic with the quilted leather & gold chain. Good luck in deciding! :flowers:

5. I agree, I love the Mayfair best on you, then the Mina, lastly the Camilla. Good luck deciding.

6. It looks fabulous on you! I want one now!

7. beautiful! and fyi- my zipper is the same. RELAX!!:okay::okay:

8. I love how the Mayfair looks on you!! So elegant and classy. Honestly, I was not a big fan of this style before but after seeing so many photos from you ladies, it is starting to grow on me (great, now that it's impossible to find! :sad:). This is my favorite on you, and then the Camilla and last is the Mina. Good luck on such a difficult decision!!

9. LOVE IT!! I echo xi_captain's post...Mayfair is the best, then the Camilla, lastly the Mina.

10. I like the mayfair on you the best!

11. i think it looks great on you!

12. The more I see this the more I love....REALLY love lol!!! Looks great on you..really!!

13. I like this one on you, and yes, my Mayfair zipper is the same way.

14. i am loving the mayfair, hope i can score one on sale! that is one good looking bag. love it as a clutch

15. I so agree.