Need your HONEST opinions!!!!

1. I want you to be as honest as possible!!!! What do you think about this bag??????

2. I think it's YUMMY!:smile:

To add: I like it because it doesn't look like every other Chanel bag. I like the silver hardware because you don't see it very often.. I wouldn't spend on ton on it but if it was on sale, I'd probably buy it.

3. To be perfectly honest, then, I'm indifferent. It's not a bag that I would buy, but it's not ugly either.

4. I totally dislike Chanel... But this one looks kind of interesting :amuse:
    I wouldn't buy it, but it's not bad at all IMO.

5. In my opinion, its okay.... just personally not my style.

6. ^^Agree! I don't love it but I don't hate it either

7. I dont HATE IT...Maybe if it was in a different color say ....White or black...I would like it more

8. Me too.

9. I LOVE it! I love the dark choclate brown, I love that it doesn't look like ever other Chanel, and I love the pattern on the front of the bag. :love:

10. I like it! It looks dainty, it definitely will catch my attention (in a good way) if I saw someone using it in person.

I love the contrast of the hardware and I loveeee structured bags!

11. IMO i dont like it, but i do like that its silver hardware as opposed to gold.

12. How does it feel when you carry it? Is it easy to get in and out of? Does it suit your lifestyle and your wardrobe?

13. I don't like the prominent use of hardware, specifically lining the top half of the bag. Otherwise, I like the style a lot!

14. I LOVE it.:love: Love everything about it. Love the color, love the hardware, love the structure. Love love love.:biggrin:

15. I don't love it or hate it. I'm a little put off by the big, dangling Chanel charm which kind of flies in the face of the professional polish of the overall silhouette of the bag.