Need your help:Black Legacy Wristlet or Small Red Hamptons Pebbled Hobo??

?

Red Small Hamptons Hobo or Black Legacy Wristlet?

1. RED SMALL HAMPTONS PEBBLED LEATHER HOBO

2. BLACK LEGACY LEATHER WRISTLET

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Ladies, I need your help:

Should I get the Black Legacy Wristlet or the Small Red Hamptons Pebbled Hobo??:love:

I know that they are two completely different styles but I love both equally and it is more of a treat than a necessary bag :yes:

So which one would you buy tonight?

TIA!!:yes:

2.jpg 3.jpg
  2. i like the hobo, more use for it, even thou i love the wristlet JMO

3. Hm, depends on which you'd rather have - a new bag or a new wristlet. I love the color of the hobo - it's such a vibrant color and it just pops, so it sure would be a fun piece to carry. But, I'm SO partial to the legacy leather, so I'd probably go with the wristlet.

Not much help, was I? :shrugs:

Either way, enjoy your purchase, they are both gorgeous! Let us know what you decide. :yes:

Edit... from looking at your avatar picture, I'd say that red hobo is definitely you. It would look fantastic and adorable on you, so go with the hobo. It's just a fun piece and a gorgeous color! I voted hobo. =)

4. Oh man, I can't even vote since I just don't know! They're both great. I'm leaning towards the wristlet just because I love the Legacy leather. Also, I'm not that in love with the hobo, since it's a coral red rather than red-red. I was disappointed when i saw the carryalls in the store since in the catalogue, they're listed as red and looked quite red. Have you seen the hobo in person? It's very much a pink colour (to my eye, anyway).

5. I'd go for the red!!

6. The red, girlfriend!

you will wear it well !

7. Wow, love that red bag. If I could only get one I would choose the red bag.

8. marie
    i'm leaning toward the wristlet....in fact i'm wanting a little something legacy myself......just love the stripe lining!!! you can't go wrong with such a classic!!! the lining is such a speclal touch...anyway just my thoughts
    good luck

9. Since its a treat, I say go for the red hobo. You can always get a black wrislet at anytime.

10. Thank you for all your thoughtful input, ladies!:flowers: I really appreciate it.

I just went to the store and saw what Sialia meant-the red hobo is a lot more pink than it seems in the picture- a little too pink I found so I ordered the Black Legacy Wristlet from the store and it will be delivered to my house on Friday!!:yes:

I especially liked that one can actually really use it as a wallet/little bag in your bag AND little evening bag/clutch.
    I also really love the legacy style and leather and love my whiskey shoulder bag dearly so I am sure I will love my first Coach wristlet- I am sooo excited!!:yahoo:

I will post pics on Friday! Thanks again, ladies!:yes:

11. i say wristlet...only because the bag is wayyyy too small for me.

12. Yay, congrats! And what a great wristlet to have as your first.

13. i like the hobo you can put more in it

14. In this case, I say bigger is better. I love both but would go with the hobo.

15. I voted for the black legacy wristlet. I guess I'm biased though since I love the Legacy line.