Need Your Help Before Nov 1st

?

What size should I get?

1. Azur Speedy 25

2. Azur Speedy 30

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. OK Ladies and Gents,

On Wednesday I will be purchasing an Azur Speedy. Where you come in is helping me determine which size to get. I have a Speedy 30 in damier but was wondering about the 25. I love the 30 but I have all sorts of space in it and while I don't want cramped quarters inside the bag I don't think the 25 would be too small. So those of you with an opinion please opine, I beg of you.

I am so indecisive....

2. I am normally a Big bag kinda' girl...but :heart: the 25!

3. I think the 25 is the perfect size!

4. Speedy 30.:smile:

5. I like more room, so I would say 30!

6. I voted 25 since you already have 30 :smile:

7. I love my two 25's! :heart:

8. the 25 just looks cuter but the 30 is only a little more and you have room to spare for larger items you might be carrying that day. the cute factor wins over function though!

9. I like the 30 better...I thought I wanted the Damier 25 but realized the 30 isn't THAT much bigger. I'm so used to that size now, I wish the Cerises had come in a 30 also.

10. Sirenized, I need help too! This will be my 1st Speedy & I cannot decide which to get! I've seen some 30's that sag a lot, does anyone know if that happens w/ the 25's too? I keep leaning towards the 30 since it's only $25 more.

11. All Speedys sag no matter what size they are. My Cerises sags all the time, but it doesn't bother me. I'd go with the 30.

12. I'm not sure if the light colors on the azur will make the 25/30 "look" bigger than the mono/damier (u know how like dark colors are supposed to make us look slimmer and light colors the opposite?)? If u don't think that the 25 is too small, maybe go with the 25 for the azur if the above theory works right. Practicality-wise, at least it's a different size from your damier and would serve u well on days when u don't want to carry too much.

13. Well, if you are used to the 30, then I think you might feel cramped using a 25 and it might not get as much use. :sad: But of course, you need to see them IRL and decide from there, but I think I would lean towards the 30. Have fun on the 1st!

14. I like the 30.

15. 30!!!!!!!!