Need to get something B4 price increase-what do you think?

Oct 13, 2006
Alright, we all know the price incrase can happen as soon as Feb 1, i got 500 Saks card i can blow off on last min thing, what do you think i should get? :graucho: I am eyeing the perfo belt in Natural(480)-color transfer:confused1: , Med. Damier Agenda(425), White MC Bandeau/Red Groom Bandeau. I eally want to get something in white MC, but not sure what other 'useful' small goodies there is under 500 besides Wapity-like, but can't see myself using it? Or small wallet w/min 4 cc slots?

Rats, i was suppose to do a poll, but it got frozed and now the post is done, and i can't add the poll to it....

I already have two Koala (Damier.Rose mono) agendas, but they are only cute to look at, not useful when i need to jog down assignments in details b/c the space is just so narrow even when i use Daily page from filo fax. I want to SO Med Damier Koala agenda so bad, but SA give me a NO :crybaby: after submiting the request.

What about the belt? Wouldn't it be fun to watch it patina w/my Azur speedy (that's sitting in closet until sunny days) together?

I've never seen the bandeau IRL, besides tie it on speedy, what other way can u use it?

LVbabydoll-my Red Trio cles is more than enough for me at this time :smile:

i looooove the mc pochette gm...sooo freakin cute and would love to have...but as we all know i am having other dilemmas concerning other items right now :sad: multi pochette gm will have to wait.

I already have pochette-panda and lexington, trying to get something different in each line so i don't have dulplicate styles...i've attach a pix of my collection so you can have a better idea. Oh, and i've got Mono koala rose agenda, green perfo cles, vernis rouge& pomme d'amour cles after the pix....
I'd love to get a sac maple drive or roxbury, but it's not really useful for my life style......i am eyeing the impossible piece-Sophine and Ivorie Stephen.....which i am out of funds for ^^;

Attachments

• S4300274_大小 .JPG
    S4300274_大小 .JPG
    167.5 KB · Views: 92
I already have pochette-panda and lexington, trying to get something different in each line so i don't have dulplicate styles...i've attach a pix of my collection so you can have a better idea. Oh, and i've got Mono koala rose agenda, green perfo cles, vernis rouge& pomme d'amour cles after the pix....
I'd love to get a sac maple drive or roxbury, but it's not really useful for my life style......i am eyeing the impossible piece-Sophine and Ivorie Stephen.....which i am out of funds for ^^;

yes pochette, but i mean the bigger version of this: (sorry elux is out of stock, so i couldn't find a pic of the real thing but it's on the LV site) it's the one w/out the keychain & bigger. i love it.

pochette.jpg

eliza is cute, but out of the 500 range. The ones i've mention above are all 'essential' LVs that i will acquire in my collection sooner or later, so that's why i want to get as many as possible before the price increase.

i still :heart: the pochette gm...if you know what i'm talking about...just the bigger clutch version of the one in the pic above on my previous post. that would be my pick, i believe it's $480? damn, what i wouldn't give for a $500 gift card right now to saks! haha.

Ooh, nice collection! Do you happen to have any modeling pics with your mandarin jasmin? :whistle: