Need to act fast...

1. I called 866 and inquired about the Panda Cles... she said that there are about 10 left in the country and are $150.00... I need to act fast and get one before they're gone or my only choice will be eBay!!! :crybaby:
  2. Yep, grab one now while you can. I got one about a month and a half ago. I didn't want to have to trust it to eBay.
  3. buy some and sell them here.. OMG i want one.
    there are NONE in canada (pouts)
  4. Well, buy them all!
  5. ...or buy some and give them out... :graucho:

Tee hee hee. I wish.
  6. John, I want to be your friend. :graucho:
  7. Go for it.
  8. Stomps foot!!! I will pay for my gift :p
    Get one fast and you can tease us here with it.
  9. Hurry! Hurry! Get one! If I can't have one, I'll just have to live vicariously through you.
  10. I think you should get it before too's so cute!!
  11. hurry john!! did you get one put on hold for you?? you should get one and then have it delivered to the LV store when you go on the 5th! or have them mail it to you!!!
  12. 866 said that they can only ship it to me and can't send it through the store... *sigh*

I like the store experience better... Then, I can show that dumb SA that told me "Oh there aren't anymore..." when I asked about the Panda Cles... and when I asked if he could check for me, he simply said "We ran out. I'm sorry" and hung up. Geez. :crybaby:
  13. nasty lady!
  14. Ugh! I wish you could show that SA that he/she was damn wrong!:hysteric:
  15. i'd order it, and walk into that lv store with it in the box how it arrived and your bill and confront that s/a :smile: she will see you just got this item and she /he was wrong. Then i would report that to the manager of the store.