Need suggestions for a bigger crossbody messenger type bag like MJ but bigger

1. Hello, I am looking to replace my diaper bag with a more sophisticated bag that doesn't look like a diaper bag. Something soft with somewhat of a slouchy quality maybe something in a whiskey or natural color probably darker so it won't pick up color transfer from being crossbody and rubbing against my clothing. (not black I have too many black bags) something that could look vintage but with pockets and hardware and some stitching detail. I would prefer a zip top with front pockets but could do a shorter flap. I really LOVE the MJ messenger bags but they seem small and only come in white ? Also, I need the strap to be about 50 inches long so it can be worn crossbody.Or it doesn't have to be crossbody, I love the Coach Mandy courier too but the strap is too short. Does anybody have any suggestions with or without pictures ? Thanks so much for your help !
  2. Are you looking for a leather bag? What's your price range?
  3. I forgot to mention that sorry. Yes leather and less than $1000 but more in the $300 and under range thanks !
  4. I’d suggest Linea Pelle if you’re looking for a large messenger that isn’t technically a diaper bag. Either a Dylan or a Piper. The leather is super soft and the strap is very long. I’m not sure how big you want your bag. The Piper Weekender is quite large, but still small enough to use as a day bag.

I have an 18 month old and like to use a bag with lots of pockets. So, I’m still pretty much sticking to a diaper bag when I’m out with my daughter. I’ve been using the Chaiken diaper bag. It doesn’t look like a diaper bag at all. It has a removable shoulder strap that I think could be used cross body. While not as soft as the Linea Pelle, the leather is quite nice. It’s on sale at
  5. Thanks so much ! I was looking at the Piper bags earlier toaday, it must be a sign !
  6. Yes, the piper must be meant for you. :yes: Post some pics once you make your purchase!
  7. This doesn't meet all your requirements but check out the Ani bags--perhaps medium sized--at Lunaboston.
  8. LP also makes a Dylan Cross-body Messenger bag which is 17 in wide x 11 in high, and has an adjustable 40 inch shoulder strap for messenger style or over the shoulder style. It is on sale at right now for $187.99 and the brown color is beautiful. They call it "Bark". It has the zip top and front pockets you are looking for. If you haven't tried LP bags yet, you will fall in love with their leather. It is the softest, squishiest leather! Beautiful!
    Good luck!