Need some womenly advise.....Help!!!!

1. So.....as I am trying to write this....I am feeling pretty silly but......

I am a type of person that dont really think much of Love...I mean I really think that Love isnt the end all be all.....

Im married but it took a long time for me to fall in love...my friends always thought that it was odd that I never had a crush or called any guy "hot" or whatever...

So......now that Im older...over 30....lately, I have been feeling the opposite.....I notice alot of men around me...I feel that some are pretty "hot" looking, and I feel good when a guy talks to me.....:sweatdrop:

Is this a sign of something? Is it normal...maybe my hormones are kicking up a notch or something? Its so strange for me......:shrugs:

2. Maybe you were just a late bloomer? I know when I was in college and then grad school I was pretty focused on studies and not that excited about dating, but when that was behind me I went nutty with dating and such..

3. It might be......its true that Ive been really busy and so foucsed......its true that Im in a much slower mode now a days.....

4. I totally think that our hormones fluctuate at different points in our lives. For me I think it was highest from about age 27-30.

5. It's definitely hormonal related and I think age is a major factor.

6. I think so.

Are you still married? Is that what you're worried about?

7. Perhaps you held back when you were younger (although you are still very young!) I also think there are various degrees of attraction...like love, infatuation, physical attraction, etc. I come across some really hot looking guys at my grocery store, but I do not love them. I just think they are cute, although I love my boyfriend. Have you met a guy you may be attracted to, lately?

8. Still am....yes...alittle....just mostly emotionally

9. No....not to anyone guy and no special feelings toward anyone....

Just generally, I feel more aware of the opposite sex and when I do get approached....its different than I normally would handle it...before I would toally be in shut down mode...but now I kina talk back but the first words out my mouth is....Im married and your sweet though....