Need some help with zucca spy????

1. I have finally decided to give in and purchase a spy for myself:yes:. After countless nights of dreaming of this bag it's become obvious to me that I'm in love:love:. As I went to purchase the bag I never realized how light it was and the straps don't seem as strong as the thicker straps on the other spys.
    With that said here's my question, for those of you who already have this bag, I carry alot of stuff in my bags and they are generally very heavy is the zucca spy sturdy enough to handle all my crap:confused1:
    I really want this bag but I need something that I can just toss things into and not have to worry about it breaking:shrugs:
    TIA:yes:

2. There's gotta be someone out there that can advise me , PLEASE:sweatdrop: :sweatdrop:

3. I do not have the Zucca only all leather spys, and I carry around a lot of things in my bags and these bags are very strong and will take quite a lot. Hope this helps

4. Thanks for you help, I'm thinking maybe I should go with an all leather spy to be on the safe side. It just seems like its a bit more sturdy than the zucca spy:shrugs:

5. i have the zucca with the tortuga handles.
    they're no different in quality than the braided leather.
    you shold get it.

6. In my experience, zucca material is very heavy and sturdy. I don't think you would have to worry about it. If you love the zucca, get the zucca!

7. I always believe in putting in adequate number of items in an appropriate size bag. Even though it's quite big but at times, it's best not to overwork the bag so as to prolong the lifetime of it.