Need some help with info on LV Baxter dog collar

ikaesmallz

♥ CL ♥
O.G.
Aug 28, 2006
Hi Ladies!

I was hoping you guys could lend me your expertise on the LV baxter dog collar. I got an 8 week old shih tzu as a Christmas present & of course I want to spoil the crap out of him b/c he's just super adorable! I was interested in purchasing the baxter dog collar but was wondering if any of you have it for your dog or cat & if you feel it would fit the size of the shih tzu & if they seem comfortable enough wearing it all the time?

Also, I know it has a tag so I was wondering if anyone knew if the LV on 5th Ave in NYC puts the name & phone # on the tag if you purchase it from them? Thanks in advance! :heart:

If you get your dog used to wearing it when they are very young YES they can wear it all the time. If you dont put a collar on them all the time when they are babies you're going to have issues when they get older.
Congrat's on your new puppy... I have one that is so spoiled :shrugs: and not my fault but my b/f's. My dog thinks its human.

Hi Ladies!

I was hoping you guys could lend me your expertise on the LV baxter dog collar. I got an 8 week old shih tzu as a Christmas present & of course I want to spoil the crap out of him b/c he's just super adorable! I was interested in purchasing the baxter dog collar but was wondering if any of you have it for your dog or cat & if you feel it would fit the size of the shih tzu & if they seem comfortable enough wearing it all the time?

Also, I know it has a tag so I was wondering if anyone knew if the LV on 5th Ave in NYC puts the name & phone # on the tag if you purchase it from them? Thanks in advance! :heart:

My Mollie has the MM. She wears it daily, but it's rather thick. She's a bigger dog though, thus a bigger size. She gets tons of compliments. You should get it.
c52.jpg

Thanks ladies! I appreciate your feedback! It would probably be best if I go to the store itself than ordering from eluxury huh? Just so that I can approximate if the size is correct & see if they can put something on the tag?

Bruiser wears his collar everyday and seems to love it. When I get him out of the tub he's holding his neck in such a way to remind me to put his collar back on him. It's too cute.
LVBruiser.jpg

My Miniature Schnauzer has the PM. The vachetta tag that comes with it seems to be a bit too narrow to use as a name/phone number tag though, so I just add on his regular dog tag.

awww your chihuahua is adorable! the collar looks amazing on him! I'm totally looking forward to getting it for Nacho & as soon as I do, I'll definitely post a pic! Thanks for all your help ladies!