Need some help with a decision

1. As some of you may know, I won an auction for a mandarin speedy 30 two days ago. Well, afterwards, I noticed that the seller has a new neo blue denim speedy for sale as well I like the look of. I have emailed her and she is willing to let me have the neo speedy instead of the mandarin if I decide to go for it.
    I am unsure what to do. I have never seen the mandarin colour IRL. It looks lovely in pics but may be "too orange" for me. Whereas I have seen the neo and quite like it.
    But a leather bag at a lower price versus a denim bag? It's driving me nuts. I have to make a decision by the end of today so I can send her payment.
    What should I do? I'd go for both but have over-indulged recently :girlsigh:

2. Go for the one you feel in your heart!!

3. denim!!!! its gorgeous

4. If it were me then I would stick to the mandarin Speedy. The color is so beautiful.

5. I don't think you can go wrong with both....:graucho: but seriously if you rather have the Denim, I don't think it'll be that much of a problem..

6. mandarin speedy! neo is just.....blah....for me:biggrin:

7. mandarin! especially since its being discontinued and you wont be able to get it whereas you will be able to get the neo speedy next time. The mandarin is such a lovely colour and soo fun!!!

8. Hmmm...personally, I prefer the denim over the mandarin. However, the mandarin is being discontinued, whereas the denim will always be available. I'm not much help, it is a tough decision! But I would choose the mandarin.

9. Epi mandarin.:yes: Cos it's discontinued,easier to look after and will last forever.

10. i'd go for both!

11. it is a great price on the neo.. 300$ under retail and NEW.. i say go for it..

12. I just bought a Denim Baggy GM from that seller and saw the Neo Speedys. Those are nice! I say the Neo Speedy :love: .

13. mandarin speedy---it's just too beautiful and unique to pass up---plus it's leather like you mentioned!
    BUT....1 question, would you use the casual (denim) or dressier bag (mandarin) more often?

14. I think the Mandarin is beautiful. I love it.

15. Sounds like you prefer the neo so go for that.