need some help, please!

1. i just got the ergo, denim patchwork hobo in indigo and i love it! however, they make the same patchwork hobo in khaki/gold...on the indigo bag there is a purple suede patch...on the khaki one i thought i saw a green suede patch but my SA said there wasn't one...i'm almost 100% sure i saw the green patch...do any of you know? i know the bag isn't showing up yet on the coach website, but i'd love to know because with green being my favorite color, i might change bags...
    thanks!:wlae: :wlae: :wlae:

2. I don't think there is a green patch on the khaki one. I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

3. In the one picture of the satchel in the new catalog in the right upper corner it appears to be green but I am not sure if that is part of the bag because it flaps out a little and that is where the scarf is tied to. I have to run to work so maybe someone else can answer that. I know on the khaki ergo tote is is a white patch or cream color.

4. I looked at the new catalog and I don't see any green in the khaki patchwork bags or accessories.