Jimmy Choo Need some Choo advice!

Yeah, I wish :crybaby:... My ass is on fire these days with round ligament pain and sciatica down my left side. On top of that, I have HEMORRHOIDS so it even hurts to fart. So I have to keep moving, but can't move too much. I just can't win...

But if it gets better, and I get one of those spongy toilet seat donut thing-ys from the drugstore, I will come to CT with a face mask and a pair of sterile gloves ready to go!:tup:

Good for you!!! I'm glad to hear you're finally letting one of your Choos see the light of day!

Oh....you know what would be even more fun?? If you, AND your Choo came to CT. on or about Feb. 6th to you know....just do what you do....no pressure....;)

Yeah, I wish :crybaby:... My ass is on fire these days with round ligament pain and sciatica down my left side. On top of that, I have HEMORRHOIDS so it even hurts to fart. So I have to keep moving, but can't move too much. I just can't win...

But if it gets better, and I get one of those spongy toilet seat donut thing-ys from the drugstore, I will come to CT with a face mask and a pair of sterile gloves ready to go!:tup:
:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: You're painting quite the lovely picture of pregnancy!