Dear all, I need some advice please~~ As you know, I've been looking for a fuchsia ostrich Birkin 30cm for a long time now. The waiting lists are closed and I hadn't been fortunate enough to walk in on one. So here's the situation ... There's one for sale on eBay for a pretty good deal. It's supposed to be brand new and everything but with eBay, you never know. I'm particular about my stuff being brand new and never used, so that's one of the things I'm really concerned about. The auction ends early Sunday. Now, the SA whom I ordered the croc Kelly from will not be back until the middle of next week. I've decided that if I can change my order to the Birkin, I would. The thing is, I don't know if that's doable and I won't know until next week, and by then the auction would've already ended. Furthermore, I was told by a DIFFERENT SA from a different location that Hermes did NOT offer fuchsia ostrich for purses in February and they don't know if they will offer it in July, so that can mean that it'll be a year before that leather can be available. Now my SA from my local boutique called about that and was told that fuchsia ostrich IS available. Due to conflicting info, I don't know who to believe. So in a nutshell, I want a fuchsia ostrich Birkin. I want to get it straight from Hermes because that's the only way I'll know it's brand new and authentic. However, I don't know if I can put an order in and that if I can, whether it will be available. The one chance for me to get it for sure right now is through the auction, but as I said I have some quirks and preference about my things. What should I do? Should I try for the auction, get the bag from there, still order from Hermes if it's available, and then sell the one from eBay when the one from Hermes come in? Advice please~~ TIA.