I feel kinda silly asking this but my motto is always better safe than sorry. And if not sure on how to act in a certain situation, it's always best to ask the advice of others. So here goes:s: Thanks to you lovely ladies (and gents), I'm now on the hunt for a lovely compact wallet. Spoke to my SA today and gave the specs on preferred color/skin combo. Then called back to also give specs on preferred hardware. Apparently my brain is quite addled in the morning.ush: Haven't received a call back yet and probably will not recieve one until at least wed (my SA is off tomorrow). But now, I've now decided that I also "need" two more items... And I blame it on all of you. The threads have inspired me to make the interior of my bag a kalidescope of colors. So the question is: (A) Should I wait until my SA calls back on the compact wallet? or (B) Leave a voicemail tomorrow indicating the other two items as well? sidenote: my SA is newly assigned... thus the uncertainty on how to proceed or (C) Plopping by the boutique tomorrow to see if they have the other two items as well... but I just HATE going downtown unless absolutely necessary. It's my day off and I'm having far too much fun vegging at home... Thank you everyone!