NEED RECOMMENDATIONS on comfy, yet cute shoes for work!

When I worked on my feet all day, I wore Diesel sneakers that were all black leather and I put Dr Scholls inserts in them. With a pair of black or gray trousers, you can't even tell they're sneakers and they're SO comfy. I still have two pairs that I wear a lot, because I love them.

What kind of inserts did you buy? I have a hard time with arch support, so I buy the inserts that are made specifically for high arches. If you have the right kind for your feet they REALLY help!

I have some Sudini shoes with about a three inch chunky heel that I can walk for miles in. Only look right with pants though...not sure if they make anything that would look good with a skirt.

When I worked on my feet all day, I wore Diesel sneakers that were all black leather and I put Dr Scholls inserts in them. With a pair of black or gray trousers, you can't even tell they're sneakers and they're SO comfy. I still have two pairs that I wear a lot, because I love them.

What kind of inserts did you buy? I have a hard time with arch support, so I buy the inserts that are made specifically for high arches. If you have the right kind for your feet they REALLY help!

I use inserts and arch supports together too. Sneaker type shoes are best for the combo since I need to go up in size with regular shoes to use both. Maybe try the gel insoles with arch supports.

I have some Sudini shoes with about a three inch chunky heel that I can walk for miles in. Only look right with pants though...not sure if they make anything that would look good with a skirt.

My sister bought a pair of Sudini boots for work and swears by them! She wore them so much that they are completely worn out and had to be retired. She bought them on sale at Nordies and zappos.com carries them as well.

there are other type of inserts that provide arch support that u might look into. some of the dr. scholls ones are made only to cushion the balls of your feet and such but there are those that are specifically made for proper arch support - i need them too! i can't walk 10 blocks in heels without being in some amount of pain how sad is that! =(

Try Car Shoe (made by Prada) for kitten heels, Taryn Rose (designed by an orthopedic surgeon and and waaay better looking than in years past) for thicker heels and wedges: and these may sound like odd recommendations: Dolce & Gabbana and Christian Dior. Their pointy-heeled, fashion-forward heels look like murder, but they are probably the most comfortable shoes I own. While these shoes are pricey, they last forever.

I own two restaurants in the L.A. area and I am constantly on the run, on my feet, in the public eye and walking on slippery floors. I hate flats, so I stick to shoes that are two inches or shorter. I have also found that rubbing Vaseline on the inside of the top of my shoes helps prevent blisters, since I refuse to wear stockings.