Need purse recs under $600

1. I was thinking of getting the LV Speedy 25 in Damier but am open to other suggestions. Yet I haven't seen anything else I'd like so I thought you guys would have some recommendations. Looking for an everyday purse, medium size. I got the LV Beverly MM which I think is more dressy so I'm looking for a more casual purse.

2. Have you seen the MbMJ collection? His leather bags this season are absolutely wonderful! Great quality and a good price!

3. I think the Damier Speedy would be perfect!
    sorry cant think of anything else... biased to LV? LOL!
    have fun on your seach! hope you find the perfect one:smile:

4. Ooo...how about the Rebecca Minkoff Morning after bag??? That's a gorgeous and funtional bag! http://rebeccaminkoff.com/

5. hayden harnett, botkier, kooba, m by mj, michael by michael kors, coach...
    lunaboston.com has a lot of great bags at great prices...
    : )

6. Oh of course Coach has gorgeous bags always :smile:

[​IMG]

7. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just a few recs. Some of my faves.

8. Jas MB - Net-a-Porter or Barneys.

9. Elissa-River-307web-77266.jpg
  10. Yeah part of me wants to go with a different brand just to have something different. I like the damier azur but am worried about the vachetta and the hassle of taking care of it. It looks nice with a tan but it'll get darker and I don't think it'll look that good. Plus, I think that's more of a spring/summer bag and I want something for year round. I'm liking the Hayden Harnett Lorca bag. But wish I didn't just miss the big sale they had. Would have loved to get it at a discount. Maybe they'll have another one soon.

11. Keep your eyes open. They're always having sales!

12. Some of my favorites which you can always get (eventually anyway) on sale under $600: Gustto, Rebecca Minkoff, Hayden Harnett, and Botkier.

13. The Rebecca Minkoff morning after mini sort of has a speedy look to it, but it has the added benefit of an exterior pocket and handles that can fit over the shoulder.