Need Prayers for Conjoined Twins...

1. I will have them in my prayers!
  2. Prayers to those precious girls and the family and to the doctors for wisdom and knowledge on how to care for them.
  3. ^^wow, couldn't have said it better myself. Lighting a candle for them now.
  4. I will def try to include them in my prayers.

I'm so sad to read things like this, especially coz I see a lot of conjoined twins cases lately in my country. When I mean a lot I'm talking about at least 10 cases for this year only, maybe more coz some didnt make it to the news.

In fact, a set of twin girls just died a couple of weeks back after 3 days of birth. Joined from chest to abdominal, one baby was positioned not exactly on top of her sister, but slightly on the side. They shared 2 hearts but only 1 lung, this was making them very hard to survive.

There was also another case of a baby with 2 heads. She also died not long after being born. To see such a condition is heartbreaking.

I think this has a lot to do with food and nutrition. Majority of the parents of these twins are not doing well economically. The condition of the babies are not known until they were born.
  5. AWE..This breaks my heart..Poor things....