Need prayers and good thoughts please ...

1. I'm so sorry to be piling this on you guys but I'm worried sick right now. My Dad's currently in New York because my Grandmother (his Mom) is in ICU. Things are looking very bad ... I'm trying to book tickets right now.
  2. Im so sorry HUGS*** Know that we are all here for you. I offer my prayers to you and your family. I hope your Grandma will feel better soon!

My older brother was in the ICU a couple of days ago. I know how you feel. It's a very tough time. Just hold on because HE won't put us in situations that we cannot handle.

:flowers: from your tpf sister
  3. I hope everything gets better * Hugs*......prayers to your grandmother and family. Also ,prayers to you for a safe trip.
  4. I hope everything turns out okay. Hang in there. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Keep us posted.
  5. I'm so sorry! *hugs* Hang in there, and remember we are all here for you!:flowers:
  6. i hope your grandmother will make it out of ICU ok... i'll be praying and keeping you and your family in my thoughts!
  7. I'm so sorry to hear that- hang in there and stay strong. I'll be praying for you and your family, too.
  8. Oh, I'm so sorry! You've really had a lot of stress lately. Prayers for your grandmother and you and family.:heart:
  9. koukanmiya, so sorry to hear that. Just be with your family and we'll all pray for the best!
  10. My thoughts are with you, your family and your grandmother.

We love you! Keep us posted!
  11. best wishes to you and your family! its hard times but everything will be ok :smile:
  12. I will say a prayer for you and your family. Please let us
  13. Thanks ladies. I'm trying to get a hold of my Dad right now. He left me a message earlier but the reception was so crappy that I couldn't even tell what he was talking about. I tried to call my uncles, aunts, and cousins but NOBODY is picking up their phones!!

It has never been like this before ... :push: I'm typically very calm about this because this isn't the first time my Grandmother had gone to the hospital. However, this is the first time where everyone seemed THIS worried. I know there's something they're not telling me!
  14. Take a deep breath, try to stay calm for your family. I hope everything works out ok - I know how you feel.
  15. :heart:Oh no! I'm so sorry!!:sad: I hope everything works out well! Big hug and loads of love!:heart: