Need picture taking help!

1. I am going to sell one of my bags. I have taken all of the pics, but I can't seem to get a good pic of the inside tag - the camera reflects in it or the ceiling, the walls. Any advice on how to do this? I know if I don't post a pic of the tag I will be asked for it, and saying I can't get a clear shot sounds lame.

Any help is appreciated. THANKS!!!!

2. Can't you take a pic of the tag without the flash?

3. Everything reflects, even w/o the flash - the tag is so shiny, LOL!!! It's like a mirror.

4. put your digicam into auto flash and macro focus:graucho: or if it still can't capture, turn off the flash and put it macro focus:graucho:

5. What I normally do is go in a overcast area, and try my best to focus and capture it without a flash, it usually takes a couple of shots until you get a good one.

6. Does your camera setting have a close-up option - usially a little flower icon denotes it.

7. Maybe it's just me but I really don't mind pics of the tag with reflections of the camera or other things, as long as the engravings are clear and in-focus. Definitely use the close-up option if you have it