Need people's advice.

What do you want to do? Most make-up companies would expect you to start in retail (speaking from experience here!) and work your way up.
I started my career with Dior - a fab cosmetics company to work for!
Good luck!

What location do you want to settle down in? New York? Seattle? Somewhere in between?

Do you have an industry that specifically interests you? My company is ranked in the top 100 best places to work by Fortune Magazine. I LOVE my company. All associates start with 3 weeks vacation and two personal days. You're vested 100% after only 6 years. They have historically contributed 15% of associates' salaries into their retirement plan. A couple years ago they built us a $500,000 gym which rocks. Associates get $4,000 each year in tuition assistance. Adoption benefits in addition to 6 weeks paid maternity leave for births.

I love my work! lol Plus I love the work I do. I think you have to figure out what you enjoy doing and then find a really great company in that industry.

What location do you want to settle down in? New York? Seattle? Somewhere in between?

Do you have an industry that specifically interests you? My company is ranked in the top 100 best places to work by Fortune Magazine. I LOVE my company. All associates start with 3 weeks vacation and two personal days. You're vested 100% after only 6 years. They have historically contributed 15% of associates' salaries into their retirement plan. A couple years ago they built us a $500,000 gym which rocks. Associates get $4,000 each year in tuition assistance. Adoption benefits in addition to 6 weeks paid maternity leave for births.

I love my work! lol Plus I love the work I do. I think you have to figure out what you enjoy doing and then find a really great company in that industry.

Where do you work!?