Need opinions!

DRSM

~*LV/Balenciaga*~
Jun 26, 2006
Well, it's that time of year where i'm glued to the computer and am spending hours obsessing about bags- it's time to bring another one home!

So far i have only 1 balenciaga- rouge theater twiggy. I'm planning to get the jaune twiggy in the fall.

Otherwise i'm open to suggestions- i'm thinking i could use a black, or a caramel or even a sandstone first w/GH...i dunno... or maybe i could get something more colorful..

My wardrobe is generally colorful- i wear lots of purples, pinks, reds, oranges, greens, browns.. w/jeans...

any ideas?

Oh my so many great bbag colors!! My favorite are
Cafe, Aqua, and French Blue. Black of course is always classic. If you don't have a great brown bag yet I would get that first. Good luck and whatever you choose post pics so we can :drool: .

Here are some suggestions : either sandstone or natural for lighter colors, if not, black as a classic choice. Brighter colors will be aqua or FB....:smile:

i think i'm now leaning towards a darker color day.

I'm thinking anthracite, ink... or sapin(dark green)...

i'm intrigued by anthracite... what's the difference between than and ink?

^I *think* the anthracite has grey/green undertones and the ink is more blue:confused1: But I'm not sure. The color is very confusing, it's hard to tell what colors are in there lol, but many ladies on here LOVE it.

I agree that since you have the rouge and you're getting a yellow that I nice go-with-everything color is in order. I think sandstone & black are gorg.

I actually think Greige is one of the prettiest neutrals out there and it really varies from bag to bag- some are very grey, some are very beige. Just a gorgeous colour. Problem is, that would be quite a hunt as it's an '06 colour.
Otherwise, with all of the bright colours in your wardrobe, I would vote Sandstone for a lighter bag, Cafe or Truffle for a brown, and Anthracite for a dark...

Edit- I was typing as you apparently made your decision- good choices!!!